Keep learning this summer at the University of Washington. Summer Quarter at the UW offers the chance for anyone to be a student at one of the world’s great centers of teaching and research.
As a UW Summer Quarter student you will enjoy access to:
- Nearly 2,000 credit courses covering more than 100 different areas of study
- Top UW faculty and instructors
- Smaller class sizes
- Intensive foreign language courses and summer certificate programs
- A range of campus services and resources, including the UW Libraries, UW Career Center and UW Housing & Food Services
- The beautiful UW campus during the summer
Get the UW Experience
Summer Quarter is open to everyone, making it a great time to explore all that the UW has to offer. Whether you’re a current UW student, someone visiting from another college or country, a professional looking to sharpen your skills or build new ones, or even a high school student, you’ll find something to help you fulfill your goals during Summer Quarter.
Earn Academic Credit
If you’re a current U.S. college student at the UW or elsewhere, you can earn academic credit and get a head start on next year (or catch up if you’re lagging). Take care of prerequisites and general requirements or make progress on your major with our engaging summer classes.
Join us at the UW and make your summer count.